Friday, May 25, 2007

New Hampshire says "no" to Real ID...

... and who's next?

The NH Senate unaminously approved a bill that bars the state from complying with the Real ID Act, and the Governor says he'll sign it. That's good news in the move to stop the implementation of Real ID.

One refrain that's clear in every rejection is that cost is a huge concern for the states. As documented here and many other places, there are other major problems with the Real ID Act. It's important to keep those other issues at the forefront of this debate in case somehow cost becomes less of a concern due to... well... to someone printing more money, I suppose!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good. If the real id isn't stopped, it will lead to something far worse!
-Mr.Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

When will they change the law. This is frightening to a lot of us Americans. Be powerful,be strong,I have contacted my Senator. What phone number are there on this web site? Will it help to call. I agree that it must be stopped. It is absolutely criminal. This real card will be
truly International through THE
AAMVA. This nation will be lost for- ever if this law is not stopped. It is that important.

buy kamagra online said...

Hello,
Thanks a lot for the share.... Keep posting such an amazing blog post.

Thanks very much!

Control ejaculation pills said...

They need to stop it because that's against out rights.

Gynexin anti Gynecomastia pills said...

the is a really positive movement, and i as an individual condemn it.

Web Design said...

they need to make a little control on all stuff

muebles said...

Hey, there is really much helpful material above!

Buy Forzest said...

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

mortgage lowrate said...

Wow what a post i am so impressed here can you more share here i will back again soon as soon possible.
Thanks for sharing......



Mortgage Low Rate

Suruchi Pandey said...

Wonderful post.This is nice post and gives in depth information. I like to read this post because I met so many new facts about it actually. Thanks a lot.
Professional Web design services are provided by W3BMINDS- Website designer in Lucknow.
Web development Company | Web design company